- Download and install Avisynth
- Download and install Pantarheon 3D AviSynth Toolbox Installer
- Download and install K-Lite Codec Pack full version.
- Navigate to Start menu, Program Files, K-Lite Codec Pack, Configuration and choose “ffdshow video decoder”
- On the Codecs menu, scroll down and find “Raw Video” and change the decoder to “all supported”
- Now on the left menu, scroll down to Avisynth, check the box and add the following code in to the Avisynth script form
c = ConvertToRGB32()
w = c.width()/2
h = c.height()/2
- Save and close.
- Open Media Player Classic and press “O” to open Option menu
- On “Internal Filter” unchecked all Filters
- On “External Filter” unchecked all Filters and click Add Filter to add another filters
- Find “ffdshow Video Decoder” and change from “Set Merit” to “Prefer”
- Repeat the steps to add “ffdshow Audio Processor” and “ffdshow Raw Filter”
- Apply and restart Media Player Classic.